Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Call

the intention to create such a blog existed "centuries" ago; after all the events went off just like that and finally, in conjunction with the eagerly-waiting-call that reached me this afternoon, i decided to get one as my "dear diary". for this my very first entry, i would rather say that im thankful to God and to those people who prayed and being so supportive along this path; family, relatives, friends, and you. yes, you. finally, i managed to get the call for a post that i wanted to. desired to. it was a relief. seriously. you may heard stories of any kind on me, but now ive made the decision. and hopefully, this would be final. it better be. being an imperfect being, i can only do the arrangements, but in the end, only with Him the decision lies. concerning the phone call that just made my day and resulted me acting extra-hectic today, it just not basically a mere just-another-interview-arrangement; this is the one that ive been waiting for eagerly. though it just still at the lowest level, at least i forwarded another step in my life; towards the dream post of most people that i know. thanks. thanks to all. thanks to the nice-warm-soft-talking telephonist who informed me bout the news. you just made up my day. yes, the phone call was from the Attorney-General Chambers! again, thanks!
the.imperfect.observer

No comments: